Topics

Widget does not work #bugs #pro

heeellloo@...

Hello, I love this app and purchased the pro version so that I can use the widget on my smartphone. However, whenever I open the widget menu and try to drag the widget to my home screen, I get an error message saying "Unfortunately, Time Planner has stopped." With the options to "reopen the app" or "send feedback". I've done both multiple times. Reopening the app just opens it but doesn't do anything about the widget, and I've sent feedback but not gotten any response. No matter what I do or where I put it, it doesn't work. I've even uninistalled and reinstalled the app completely and I still get the same thing. It's very frustrating since this is the reason I bought the pro :(
Is there any possible way to fix this bug?

Nadia Albul

Hello Heeellloo!

Thanks for your friendly bug report! "Send feedback", by the way, just sends an anonymous report in Google Play Console. I have a couple of questions - what is your device name and model, and Android version?

Also, we're working on a major update of Prana Breath, and it will take some time once we'll have it fixed (if it's a coding problem). So we can make a refund so it doesn't disappoint you )

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

heeellloo@...

Feb 5, 2019 at 09:31 AM, Nadia Albul wrote:
Hello Heeellloo!

Thanks for your friendly bug report! "Send feedback", by the way, just sends an anonymous report in Google Play Console. I have a couple of questions - what is your device name and model, and Android version?

Also, we're working on a major update of Prana Breath, and it will take some time once we'll have it fixed (if it's a coding problem). So we can make a refund so it doesn't disappoint you )

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Thank you for the quick response!
I have an andriod device. It's an LG Stylo 4.
It's ok, I don't need a refund, I still love the app and am happy to support your work and look forward to the bug fix when you guys can get to it. Is there any idea when you might be able to get to work on it? It's ok if not, I'm just wondering

Nadia Albul

Thank you! We'll get to this nasty bug once we can.

Can't promise exact amount of time needed for the new update to come, let it be a month or two.

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul