Topics

Troubles with payment + Time Planner Czech #translation

Kinisi centrum fyzioterapie <kinisi.praha@...>

Hi,
I am happy with your app, I would like to buy it for now for 3months period. But I've got on every device (phone, tablet) message: Transaction error. I checked it - all with my account and password is ok. So, where is a problem? Can I buy it in another way? I tried also buy it through web browser, but I was notified I had it installed - without the possibility to pay.

So, what am I to do?

By the way, I have said for myselve, I could contribute with Czech translation. But I would like to translate when I have time, so I am not about to get app free. I would like to have it as soon as possible. So, if you are interested in translation on the go, provide me with access.

Kind regards, Klara

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klara-karkoskova-23ba5144/

klara.karkoskova@...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klara-karkoskova-23ba5144/

Nadia Albul

Hello Klara!

We are very sorry for that. For this very moment Google has some issues with our merchant account, and we do our best for it to be solved as soon as possible. Our team is not exited about that as well, as everything should be fine. Hopefully we'll have it all working in a day or two!

As for your offer of Czech translation, thank you very and very much! I will send you an email with app the details soon.

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul