Topics

Time Planner #translation

Yohana Aurilia <yohanaaurilia@...>

Good morning respectable members of team Time Planner,

I am Yohana Aurilia from Indonesia, I would like to help with the localization/translation of the app from English into my mother language which is, Indonesian/Bahasa.

I am certain that I would be able to help you effectively, it would be great if you're willing give me the chance to contribute.

Finally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my email, if you are interested, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Warm regards,

Yohana Aurilia.

Teyseer Alzaky <proteyseer9@...>

Hi
First of all, I'd like to thank your team for the great work you have done, your app is exactly what I have dreamed of all my life, that's why it'd be a pleasure for me to help you out with the translation process, I'd like to help you in translating it to my Arabic language.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Daria Kurguzova

Hello Yohana!

Thank you so much for your willingness to help! We will contact you soon with all the details :)

Best wishes,
Daria

Daria Kurguzova

Hello Teyseer!

Thank you very much for your warm words and your willingness to help! We will contact you soon :)

All the best,
Daria