Topics

Time Planner #translation

Chitra A Wulandary <chitrawlndary@...>

Hello, my name is Chitra A Wulandary. I am from Indonesia, Bandung city.

I have seen the three main sources of text code that must be translated. And there are so many Indonesian people that demanding Indonesian language on the Time Planner app.

For that, I'd like to help you translate all main sources of text code of the Time Planner app into Indonesian language. I have attached the TOEFL and EF SET certify to be your considering.

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Sincerely,

Chitra A Wulandary

Daria Kurguzova

Hello Chitra!

Thank you very much for your willingness to help. We will send you an e-mail with all the details soon.

All the best,
Daria