Topics

Tasks pinning #questions

Xiaomi Phone <phonexiaomi37@...>

Here are my thoughts and suggestions about this app.

Sometimes we can't select a category when we create a new task.

It's not practical to move task perfectly to the minute

Nadia Albul

Hello,

While you are in task creation dialog, you can choose any category. If you don't see all of them. try scrolling up/down to find it, or use search option on top of the list.

As for "moving a task perfectly to the minute", you probably meant moving scheduled activities with tasks pinned. You can set dragging step from 1 minute (default) to 15 minutes in Options tab -> Schedule -> Dragging step. That's it!

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul