Topics

Suggestion for TimePlanner

Russell Stainer <russellstainer@...>

In TimePlanner, on the Control Panel, when you press an Activity, and the Tasks pop-out from the right hand side ... in that list of tasks, it could be handy to know the rough estimate of time and cost associated with that Task.

For example, in the Edit Task screen, you have two new items to configure – time and cost.  Each has a scale of 0 to 3.  If assigned 0, nothing appears on the task pop-out, if assigned 1, 2, or 3, a variable icon appears on the Task pop-out, for each time and cost.  Maybe like the strength of a Wi-fi signal, or the strength of the network connection bars, something similar based on a dollar sign and a clock, maybe.

I’m using the app as a way to store a hierarchy of tasks that I have to do around the house, at some time.  I don’t want to or need to assign specific dates and times to them, but it would be nice to see in the pop-out, what the rough time and cost of a task is, so I can say, “I will do that one today, because it is quick”, “I can’t do that one this month, because it costs a lot of money”, etc.

Hope this helps,

Russ

russellstainer@...

Nadia Albul

Hello Russel!

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, we will consider them! We are thinking about tag system so you can create special filters that will suit your goals. And for now you can use priority marks ( * ! !! in Edit Task dialog) so you can distinguish the hard and important ones )

Have a great time planning and implementing in New 2019!
--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul