Topics

Some doubts about using and the defining the use of pro version or not #questions

Lic. Claudio Lomello <claudiolomello@...>

To whom it may concern:

Please reply the following doubts:

  • It is possible to delete time registered from the past? If so how could I do so?
  • It is possible to customize graphics with speciphic days, not using just day, week or month? For instance report from 13 or march till 16 of march?
  • It is possible to export time in each activity to excel?

Thank you very much in advance!

Claudio

Nadia Albul

Hello Claudio!

Let me answer your questions:
1. Yes, it is possible. Go to Statistics tab - Logged time - Under the pie chart, find the activity needed and long press it - Choose "Reset".
2. The range you see depends on your screen size - the wider it is, the bigger range you see. There is no special setting to define a specific range.
3. For this very moment there is an option to export tasks only. Exporting activities is in our to-implement list.
By the way, we're working on a big major update now, that will make everything much simpler )

Hopefully that will help!

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul