Topics

Question about Timeplanner #collaboration #questions

Luis Guaman <luis@...>

Hey Oleksandr,

I came across Timeplanner and impressed with what you’re doing with the Time Planner app!

I wanted to inquire about a potential ad partnership with Timeplanner and Tiny Leaps, Big Changes.

We are a top-ranked self development podcast currently reaching 200,000+ downloads per month, 10k downloads per episode and have consistent placement into the top 20 health charts on iTunes.

Our audience is made up of busy professionals looking to better manage their health and productivity, (your target market) which is why I’m reaching out.Some of our current sponsors include Teladoc Health & Skillshare.

I would love to set up a time for a quick chat! Are you available this week?

P.S. Great app design!!

Sincerely,