Topics

Problems on Galaxy A7 #bugs

Padmabodhi Wasnik <pbodhi@...>

Hi,

I have changed my mobile from MiA2 to samsung Galaxy A7. On reinstalling the app neither of the reminders are going on even though all notifications and permissions are on for it. It is also not in battery optimization mode.

Secondly, all my legs have gone missing and neither it is capturing anything in the log area.

I am having full version of the app. Please help

Thanks,
Bodhi

Nadia Albul

Hello Bodhi!

Have you created the backup file on your old device and restored from this file on your Galaxy A7?
Also please make sure you have high priority of reminders set (Settings -> Reminders -> Priority of reminders -> High).

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Padmabodhi Wasnik <pbodhi@...>

Hi.,

Thanks for your response. Yes. It has to started to work. Samsung displays the notifications different from others. Thanks again

Thanks,
Bodhi