Topics

Problem with purchasing #pro

L Hardy <limmiebell@...>

I can't buy the forever option 😭

Sent from TypeApp

L Hardy <limmiebell@...>

🙋I'm trying to buy the forever option for $19.99 but my transaction is declined, is this not an option any more?😥

Sent from TypeApp

Nadia Albul

Hello Hardy!

We are very sorry for that. For this very moment Google has some issues with our merchant account, and we do our best for it to be solved as soon as possible. Our team is not exited about that as well, as everything should be fine. Hopefully we'll have it all working in a day or two!

We hope you'll still be with us, and before that you can look through some of our articles that will help you to get maximum out of this app: https://time-planner.info/wiki/index.php?title=Time_Planner_Wiki#Usage_in_real_life

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Oleksandr Albul

Hello again, Hardi!

It should be working now! Could you please tell me if it does?