Topics

My opinion about Time Planner #questions

Thomas Mavroudis <thmavrou@...>

Here are my thoughts and suggestions about this app.

I can't see the connection between Activities-scheduled activities and tasks as well as the hyrierhy [ιεραρχία, ιεράρχηση] of them.

In scheduled activities. I want to see on the same ttimetable both "time ranged" and "time value". The trouble is that "time value" has no prefixed start time. Or to be more flexible to change the start time of time ranged activities.

I can not see how to delete scheduled activities...

Daria Kurguzova

Hi Thomas!

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions!
Have you seen our video-guidance? It may answer a lot of your questions and help you to adapt easier. Here is it https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQtWp6F2ovi5Mjr1v7wxlxozFyr98zZHl

You can delete scheduled activities by swiping them off the list.

All the best,
Daria