Topics

It seems like you stopped Updating #features

Roey Alfassi <roey.alfassi@...>

hello! your app is the best I've found for life managing.(and I went through a lot).
it seems like you stopped Updating, I hope its because your working on a big update...
I think the only thing I miss in your app is a PC version that will be synced with the phone app.
wish you all the best!!

Nadia Albul

Hi Roey!

Well, there were quite a few challenging personal and family stuff going on since this spring, but now we're finally back on track. Thanks for your compassion and cheering words! No way we're giving up on Time Planner.