Topics

Is it possible to set a time range on several days for a goal or a ritual? #questions

Jeanne R. <lily_of_the_valley46@...>

Hello,
I'm trying to get in touch with you because I have a question about the app : is it possible to set a time range on several days for a goal or a ritual ? For instance let's say that I'd like to work on a project a little bit every week, but not on fixed days, (an hour on Tuesday and 30 minutes on Saturday, and the next week it will be 2 hours on Monday, I don't know in advance). So I'd like to be able to set a timer (a countdown or increasing timer) in order to track the time in the goal or ritual Log tab, but on a week range, not on a specific day. I don't think it's possible, I have searched, but I'd like to make sure, that's why I'm contacting you.
Thank you.

Nadia Albul

Hello Jeanne!

No, the feature you're talking about is not available for the moment, but it is planned to be implemented. For now you can set an intent of "quantity" type every day, and log "1" it once you have it done - this way you'll have an efficient statistics what are days you do your project. Also, you can start "quick logging" once you start doing your "a little bit" today - it won't be in "Intended" stats, but will in "Logged". Hopefully you it will help!

Have a great time planning and implementing!

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul