Topics

I'm very confused #questions

Daniel Tkach <danieltkach@...>

The tasks show completed on one section, but the bubbles are still there, and I have repeated bubbles. This is so extremely confusing...

Daria Kurguzova

That's because you have completed the task, but the bubbles that you have are the planned activities. You can make a long tap and then "Complete".
By the way, have you seen our video guidance? It may answer a lot of your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQtWp6F2ovi5Mjr1v7wxlxozFyr98zZHl

All the best,
Daria

Daniel Tkach <danieltkach@...>

Thank you! Ive watched all of the videos and played with it for at least two hours. The idea is great but it is extremely poorly implemented, and I'm not the only one who says this, I read your reviews, and no offense meant at all but if you honestly want to offer a great app you must listen to those reviews. It was si frustrating to use, and I would have subscribed but this is all so confusing. If the timer is up theres no need at all for the other bubble, really very not intuitive and it makes no sense.
I hope this helps to improve your app and you can get those people like me who would have bought but didn't.
Cheers.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019, 12:09 Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
That's because you have completed the task, but the bubbles that you have are the planned activities. You can make a long tap and then "Complete".
By the way, have you seen our video guidance? It may answer a lot of your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQtWp6F2ovi5Mjr1v7wxlxozFyr98zZHl

All the best,
Daria

Daria Kurguzova

Thanks for your feedback Daniel.

We are constantly working on the improving of the app. We will take your words into consideration.

All the best,
Daria