Topics

I am unable to subscribe to the trial Pro Version #questions

Neha Wala <nehawala89@...>

I am unable to subscribe to the 7 day free trial for Pro Version.

It asks for my google password,
Which everytime i have entered correctly.
But still there is error message " The password you have used is incorrect "

The statistics and Quantity options which i am looking out for are available in Pro version. But
Without Trail i am unable to see if Pro version suits my style.

But why does this app need my Google password in first place.

Please guide.

Regards,
Neha

Daria Kurguzova

Dear Neha,

The password is not requested by the application, but by your Google account.
After you click the buy button, you further interact with Google Billing API. We do not request any personal information or passwords, we simply do not need it.  Our app receives an event after the purchase is already completed.

So that must be a problem with your Google account. Maybe changing of the password and trying once again will help. If no please contact Google Play Support.

All the best,
Daria

Neha Wala <nehawala89@...>

Thank you for your response,

Sorry I was not aware that it's Google itself asking for the password and not your App.

Okay so now I shall coordinate with the Google Play team regarding the subscription issue.

Regards,
Neha