Topics

How can I change my subscription plan? #questions #pro

fernando maldonado <let.aleph@...>

Hi Oleksandr!

   Excellent application with 'determination' background support.

   Also I have buy 'Prana Breath', and I would like change the subscription payment plan by guru three months subscription plan , to guru annual subscription plan o any kind of  indefinitely subscription plan. Please, Can you help me in ' how to change the guru indefinitely subscription plan '?

   Prana Breath is also excellent!

   Thanks a lot!

   with kindness

      in godliness brotherly kindness charity

      let the aleph works by itself

         fernando maldonado
         ph. mob.: +54 9 358 403 6100
         e.mail.: let.aleph@...
         s.mail.: Rio Cuarto, X5806IMI, Córdoba, Argentina