Topics

How can I change my subscription plan? #questions #pro

fernando maldonado <let.aleph@...>

Hi Oleksandr!

Excellent application with 'determination' background support.

Also I have buy 'Prana Breath', and I would like change the subscription payment plan by guru three months subscription plan , to guru annual subscription plan o any kind of  indefinitely subscription plan. Please, Can you help me in ' how to change the guru indefinitely subscription plan '?

Prana Breath is also excellent!

Thanks a lot! 

with kindness

in godliness brotherly kindness charity 

let the aleph works by itself

fernando maldonado
         ph. mob.: +54 9 358 403 6100
         e.mail.: let.aleph@...
         s.mail.: Rio Cuarto, X5806IMI, Córdoba, Argentina

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 6:53 AM
Subject: Reply to your comment on Android app 'Time Planner - Schedule, To-Do List, Time Tracker'
To: <let.aleph@...>

Google Play Logo

Hello,

We wanted to let you know the developer of the Android app Time Planner - Schedule, To-Do List, Time Tracker, has replied to the Google Play review you wrote for it on Nov 16, 2018.

Time Planner - Schedule, To-Do List, Time Tracker
Your rating:★★★★★

Excellent application to encourage simple habits of life!

Developer response:
Thanks a lot!

Edit review

If you would like to discuss your issues in more detail with the developer, you can contact the developer directly by emailing Oleksandr Albul or replying to this email.

Developer replies must adhere to the Posting Guidelines. If you have concerns about the developer's reply to your review, please contact Google.

If you don't want to receive further notifications when developers reply to your reviews, you may opt out.

Sincerely,
The Google Play Team

Nadia Albul

Hello Fernando!

Thanks a lot, it's nice to hear that!

If you'd like to change your subscription plan, you need to cancel your previous subscription (here is how https://pranabreath.info/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ#How_can_I_cancel_my_subscription.3F ) and subscribe for the more attractive plan. I can refund the money for your previous purchase, in case you need it - just send me your order number. OR you can use Guru until 3 months are over, and than unsubscribe and change the payment plan.

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul