Topics

#features #features

Gallas1004 <cloudtenxz@...>

Could you please add feature that we can separate ritual.
If you consider the below feature, I would be very happy.
For example, when I move ritual in schedule, only the one I select is moved to different area regardless of ritual.
Because our ritual is not same for all day or all Monday.
After making my week plan, I hope to change an activity for only one day not all ritual.
This feature is same to google calendar.

Nadia Albul

Hello Gallas!

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, we will consider them!

Have a great wonderful New 2019!
--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Oleksandr Albul

Hi,
This feature will be available in new Time Planner 3.0
Currently it is in beta testing.
Do you want to join beta  testers group to check it out ?

Regards,
Oleksandr.