Topics

Colours #features

Preston Wheatley <pwheatleyza@...>

Can you change any of the appearance features. And is there any integration to outlook 364 on android.

Thanks

Nadia Albul

Hello Preston!

In new major release that we are working at, there will be new color themes available. And no, there is no Outlook 364 integration, sorry for inconvenience!

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Preston Wheatley <pwheatleyza@...>

Hi Nadia

Make your user interface easy enough for a ADHD red bull drinking entrepreneur like me to figure out. It's too confusing. Too many things. Taper it down.

Regards