Topics

Check the subscription

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to you because I have purchased the Foverver Pro. But it pops up sometimes of the asking trials windows.

I purchased it when I was in free trial period and changed my paying method as well at the time. I wonder how to change my subscription as it is still showing that I am in monthly subscription.

Can you kindly find a solution to it?

Many thanks,
Yiyi

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Daria Kurguzova

Hi Yiyi!

Please, can you send me the order number that you should have received on your email when purchased the app? So I can check your subscription status.

All the best,
Daria

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Sure, here it is.

GPA.3347-8154-8981-90766

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 16:59, Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
Hi Yiyi!

Please, can you send me the order number that you should have received on your email when purchased the app? So I can check your subscription status.

All the best,
Daria

Daria Kurguzova

Hi!

It shows us that you have few subscriptions. Please discard the one that you don't need and live forever one. Send us the id of the discarded and we'll make a refund.

All the best,
Daria

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Thank you for your help!