Topics

Check the subscription

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to you because I have purchased the Foverver Pro. But it pops up sometimes of the asking trials windows.

I purchased it when I was in free trial period and changed my paying method as well at the time. I wonder how to change my subscription as it is still showing that I am in monthly subscription.

Can you kindly find a solution to it?

Many thanks,
Yiyi

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...>

Hi Yiyi!

Please, can you send me the order number that you should have received on your email when purchased the app? So I can check your subscription status.

All the best,
Daria

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Sure, here it is.

GPA.3347-8154-8981-90766

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 16:59, Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
Hi Yiyi!

Please, can you send me the order number that you should have received on your email when purchased the app? So I can check your subscription status.

All the best,
Daria

Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...>

Hi!

It shows us that you have few subscriptions. Please discard the one that you don't need and live forever one. Send us the id of the discarded and we'll make a refund.

All the best,
Daria

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Thank you for your help!
GPA.3307-9848-8664-29503

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 13:07, Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
Hi!

It shows us that you have few subscriptions. Please discard the one that you don't need and live forever one. Send us the id of the discarded and we'll make a refund.

All the best,
Daria

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Hi Sir/Madam,

Hope I find you well. Here is the email regarding to the app. And I would like to request for a refund.

Kind regards
Yiyi