Topics

Check the subscription

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to you because I have purchased the Foverver Pro. But it pops up sometimes of the asking trials windows.

I purchased it when I was in free trial period and changed my paying method as well at the time. I wonder how to change my subscription as it is still showing that I am in monthly subscription.

Can you kindly find a solution to it?

Many thanks,
Yiyi

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...>

Hi Yiyi!

Please, can you send me the order number that you should have received on your email when purchased the app? So I can check your subscription status.

All the best,
Daria

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Sure, here it is. 

GPA.3347-8154-8981-90766

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 16:59, Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
Hi Yiyi!

Please, can you send me the order number that you should have received on your email when purchased the app? So I can check your subscription status.

All the best,
Daria

Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...>

Hi!

It shows us that you have few subscriptions. Please discard the one that you don't need and live forever one. Send us the id of the discarded and we'll make a refund.

All the best,
Daria

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Thank you for your help! 
GPA.3307-9848-8664-29503

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 13:07, Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
Hi!

It shows us that you have few subscriptions. Please discard the one that you don't need and live forever one. Send us the id of the discarded and we'll make a refund.

All the best,
Daria

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Hi Sir/Madam,

Hope I find you well. Here is the email regarding to the app. And I would like to request for a refund.

Kind regards
Yiyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 16:00
Subject: Re: [timeplanner] Check the subscription
To: Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...>

Dear Daria,

I am so sorry. I have set aside months for this to re-function but it does not seem that I am able to use the pro features consistently. I would like to require for a refund, please.

Kind regards,
Yiyi

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 at 15:33, Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...> wrote:
No, I don't. 

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 17:14, Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
Hi!

Please tell me, do you have a few accounts in the Google Play logged?

All the best,
Daria

вт, 19 нояб. 2019 г., 18:55 Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>:
Hi Daria,

Here it is.
Order number: GPA.3347-8154-8981-90766
Order date: 3 Oct 2019 08:17:18 BST
Android version: 8.0
Huawei nova 2 plus

Kind regards
Yiyi

On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 at 13:33, Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
Hi again!

Can you please specify your device and Android version also.

Best wishes,
Daria

вс, 13 окт. 2019 г., 17:05 Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>:
Now it does not even show the pro version TT. How to fix this?

On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 at 14:53, Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...> wrote:
Hi Daria,

I think it sometimes still switches off for the pro edition - only when I choose trial.
I appreciate your help.

Kind regards,
Yiyi

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 at 13:49, Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...> wrote:
I have some suggestions. May be helpful for improvement.
- Daily note: for example we can write about the mood, jotting list of tasks to do in a day, organised priorities. 
- different note for repeating schedule activity

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 12:25, Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...> wrote:
Thank you for your help! 
GPA.3307-9848-8664-29503

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 13:07, Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
Hi!

All the best,
Daria

Nadia Albul

Hello Yiyi!

I apologize for Daria not answering you for so long. She is not in our team anymore.

Anyway, I've checked your order numbers - the one for 1 year is cancelled, and "Pro forever" is active. Surely I will make a refund if you wish, but can I ask you 2 last questions?

Are you always logged in the very same Google account used for the purchase? As Pro version is linked with it. And have you installed the app from Play Market, or from some other place?

Thanks for your patience and friendly manner!

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Yiyi Woo <yiyiwoo21@...>

Dear Nadia,

Thank you for your response. 
I would still like to request a refund. Even though it may shows that it is active, in my app does not go through the features. 

To answer your question, I only use one account for downloading and purchase. I download the app from google play.

Thanks very much
Yiyi

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 16:12, Nadia Albul <lune.the.me@...> wrote:
Hello Yiyi!

I apologize for Daria not answering you for so long. She is not in our team anymore.

Anyway, I've checked your order numbers - the one for 1 year is cancelled, and "Pro forever" is active. Surely I will make a refund if you wish, but can I ask you 2 last questions?

Are you always logged in the very same Google account used for the purchase? As Pro version is linked with it. And have you installed the app from Play Market, or from some other place?

Thanks for your patience and friendly manner!

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul