Topics

Activity finish sound #features #pro

Golam Rabbany

Hey when I add a time allocate task and but after it finishes it doesn't me notify
Me highly with good sound after it finishes.

Nadia Albul

Hi golamrabbanynb

If you need to have the alarm or notification for completing the bubble, please go to Categories tab -> tap on menu button to the right to category needed -> choose Parameters -> tap on "Remind when completed" to turn it on -> tap on this item again to adjust the reminder. That's it!

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Golam Rabbany