Topics

A list of all scheduled activities #features

venom_zx@...

i've been trying the free version of your app. it's a nice app. i like the separation between scheduled activities and tasks A LOT.

but, there are a lot of days between my scheduled activities, so it's hard to get an overview using the "Month" view.

i would like to suggest a "List" view of all scheduled activities. i think it would be easier to read. for example:

Today:
- Visit museum 3h
- Study 2h

12 Nov
- Study 4h

13 Dec
- Shopping 2h
- Wash bike 45m

Nadia Albul

Hi Venom,

Thanks for your suggestions! That is a great idea - to sort tasks by date. We will see how it can be implemented seamlessly )

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul