Topics

Refund #pro

Chandra Calvert <chandralcalvert@...>

I've been fighting with trying to figure out how to use your program without watching all of the time consuming tedious videos that don't do a good job of explaining in the first place.... Considering I'm at a genius level intelligence and have a long history using and troubleshooting tech, that doesn't bode well for your use friendliness.... Can I possibly get a refund for my subscription? As I really don't have any interest in fighting with it anymore.

Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...>

Hello Chandra!

Sorry to hear that. Please tell me your order ID. You should have received it to your email while purchasing the app.

All the best,
Daria