Topics

Refund #pro

Chandra Calvert <chandralcalvert@...>

I've been fighting with trying to figure out how to use your program without watching all of the time consuming tedious videos that don't do a good job of explaining in the first place.... Considering I'm at a genius level intelligence and have a long history using and troubleshooting tech, that doesn't bode well for your use friendliness.... Can I possibly get a refund for my subscription? As I really don't have any interest in fighting with it anymore.

Daria Kurguzova

Hello Chandra!

Sorry to hear that. Please tell me your order ID. You should have received it to your email while purchasing the app.

All the best,
Daria