Topics

Cancel my subscription: Your Google Play Order Receipt from 24-Apr-2019 #pro

Ghitta Basson <ghits00@...>

Not getting my head around this app at all. Didn't realise today was subscription pay day. Please can I cancel. I will not be using this over the next 3months.

Thanks.

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019, 12:23 Google Play, <googleplay-noreply@...> wrote:
Google Play

Thank you.
Your free trial of Time Planner - Schedule, To-Do List, Time Tracker has ended. Your subscription continues at the price of £0.99/3 months.

Order number: GPA.3375-4012-7239-96965..0
Order date: 24-Apr-2019 12:23:16 BST

Item Price

Pro for 3 months (Time Planner - Schedule, To-Do List, Time Tracker) (by Oleksandr Albul) £0.99/3 months

3-month subscription ‐ Next payment automatically charged on 24 Jul 2019

Total: £0.99/3 months
(Includes VAT of £0.16)

Payment method:
Visa-3008
By subscribing, you authorise us to charge you the subscription cost (as described above) automatically, charged every 3 months to the payment method provided. You can cancel at any time (learn more).

Google Commerce Limited
Gordon House
Barrow Street
Dublin 4
Ireland

Under the law, you have an automatic statutory right of withdrawal from contracts for the purchase of digital services for 14 days after you make the purchase. Use this form to withdraw. After the first 14 days you will not be eligible for a refund (or any alternative remedy) unless the services are defective, unavailable or don’t perform as stated. However, you can cancel your subscription, and the cancellation will be effective from the start of the next payment period. You will still have access to the subscription until the end of the period that you have paid for.

After purchasing an app or game on Google Play, you can return it within two hours for a full refund. This does not apply for in-app purchases or in-app subscriptions.

If the return period has passed and your purchase doesn’t work properly or doesn’t match its description on Google Play, you can request a refund on the Google Play website.

You can also get support directly from the developer of the app, Oleksandr Albul, based on a warranty they might offer. If you have a question about the app, it will often be quicker to contact the app developer directly. You can find an app developer's contact information listed on an app or game's detail page on Google Play.

Please refer to this information about compatible devices.

Google Play
All your entertainment in one place, available anywhere. Learn more

See your Google Play Order History.
View the Google Play Refund Policy and the Terms of Service.

Need help? Visit the Google Play Help Centre.
To find out more about Google Payments, visit the Google Payments help centre.
Please do not reply to this message.
© 2019 Google | All Rights Reserved.
Google Commerce Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001

Nadia Albul

Hello Ghitta!

I've cancelled your order. Your money will be returned within a couple of weeks according to Google billing policy.

PS. We're working on the new major update of the app that will make the app simpler, plus we're going to add some tutorial - maybe you'd ever like to check the app out again )

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul