Re: Widget does not work #bugs #pro

heeellloo@...

Feb 5, 2019 at 09:31 AM, Nadia Albul wrote:
Hello Heeellloo!

Thanks for your friendly bug report! "Send feedback", by the way, just sends an anonymous report in Google Play Console. I have a couple of questions - what is your device name and model, and Android version?

Also, we're working on a major update of Prana Breath, and it will take some time once we'll have it fixed (if it's a coding problem). So we can make a refund so it doesn't disappoint you )

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Thank you for the quick response!
I have an andriod device. It's an LG Stylo 4.
It's ok, I don't need a refund, I still love the app and am happy to support your work and look forward to the bug fix when you guys can get to it. Is there any idea when you might be able to get to work on it? It's ok if not, I'm just wondering

Join timeplanner@olekdia.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.