Widget does not work #bugs #pro

heeellloo@...

Hello, I love this app and purchased the pro version so that I can use the widget on my smartphone. However, whenever I open the widget menu and try to drag the widget to my home screen, I get an error message saying "Unfortunately, Time Planner has stopped." With the options to "reopen the app" or "send feedback". I've done both multiple times. Reopening the app just opens it but doesn't do anything about the widget, and I've sent feedback but not gotten any response. No matter what I do or where I put it, it doesn't work. I've even uninistalled and reinstalled the app completely and I still get the same thing. It's very frustrating since this is the reason I bought the pro :(
Is there any possible way to fix this bug?

Join timeplanner@olekdia.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.