Re: Add time and widget #bugs #pro

Laíssa Pacheco de Oliveira

Hello Nadia, how are you?

Could you understand what's wrong with my app? I was reading the mesages from the blog and I see that another person is with the same problem :(

Unfortunately I don't understand off this things, so I really don't know what to do hahah

thank you, and hugs

Em ter, 2 de abr de 2019 às 00:33, Laíssa Pacheco de Oliveira via Groups.Io <laissapo=gmail.com@groups.io> escreveu:

Hello Nadia!

Thank you for the kindness :)

1. My Android is the 8.1.0 version, and my cellphone is a Moto G5!
I did what you mention all the times, but the wedget continues to return an error message. I already report this erros.

I'll keep trying; so I'm open to sugestions :)

Thanks for the help and for the aplication!

Em seg, 1 de abr de 2019 09:40, Nadia Albul <lune.the.me@...> escreveu:
Hello Laissa!

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

1. Could you please tell us your Android version, device name & model so we can check what might be wrong? Just in case: have you tried restarting the app after purchasing Pro?

2. For this very moment we are working on Google Calendar import option. Full-featured sync, unfortunately, is not possible for the moment, as the apps use completely different approach to its entities (

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

--
Laíssa Pacheco de Oliveira

~ ser livre como o vento, pra longe chegar ~

Join timeplanner@olekdia.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.