Re: Add time and widget #bugs #pro

LaĆ­ssa Pacheco de Oliveira

Hello Nadia!

Thank you for the kindness :)

1. My Android is the 8.1.0 version, and my cellphone is a Moto G5!
I did what you mention all the times, but the wedget continues to return an error message. I already report this erros.

I'll keep trying; so I'm open to sugestions :)

Thanks for the help and for the aplication!

Em seg, 1 de abr de 2019 09:40, Nadia Albul <lune.the.me@...> escreveu:

Hello Laissa!

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

1. Could you please tell us your Android version, device name & model so we can check what might be wrong? Just in case: have you tried restarting the app after purchasing Pro?

2. For this very moment we are working on Google Calendar import option. Full-featured sync, unfortunately, is not possible for the moment, as the apps use completely different approach to its entities (

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Join timeplanner@olekdia.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.