Topics

Repeating Tasks on Weekdays Only #questions #timeplanner

Moby Versal

Hi Olekdia Team,

I love your program so far I find it the closest to my needs and have supported your app.
Just today I noticed that my repeating tasks happen to be alternating unexpectedly.  I had planned a task to be repeating on every weekday Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Tuesday, Thursday and so on.
Is it possible to add this feature?

Thanks,

Nadia Albul

Hello Moby!

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Please make sure you have set the scheduled activity as "Repeating" (the switch should be colored not faded) and set to "Repeat every _1_ week". And Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri should be highlighted.