Topics

Problem with Guru version on new device #bugs

petarmihaylov2@...

Hello,

I have purchased lifetime guru version of Prana Breath on my previous device.
On my new device I manage to have my history from the old device, but not the guru version.
I installed the app from the same Play Store a count and have restarted the app.
I have tried to go to the purchase page on my new device, but I had a message "error you already have it". In the same time I do not see it and I cannot make backups.

Please advice

Nadia Albul

Hello Petar!

Please make sure you've done everything described here https://olekdia.com/index.php?title=FAQ#How_can_I_restore_my_Guru_version_after_I.27ve_changed_my_mobile_device.3F including restarting - it's too simple thus sometimes ignored )

Please let me know if that worked!

petarmihaylov2@...

Hello,
I stopped the app from the app menu and it didnt work.
After restart of the phone however it worked
Thanks