Topics

Prana Breath 8.2.0_8 and no transition sound ?

gperrot@...

Hello,

I have created a Cardiac Coherence program in Prana Breath 8.2.0_8 but I don't want to have a sound (and no vibration neither) at transition between inspire and expire. When I try to decrease volume of that sound in Parameters, the Background sound is decreased also. How to make those 2 sounds independant, please ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gildas

Oleksandr Albul

Hi, Gildas.
It is a bug, I have fixed it but haven't released new version yet. It will be available in a week.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards,
Oleksandr Albul.

Oleksandr Albul

Hi,
Now it should be fixed in Prana Breath 8.3.0.
Regards,
Oleksandr.

gperrot@...

Yes, it is !

Thanks a lot for your help. I would suggest to add also the heart coherence breathing : 3 times a day, 6 breaths a minute (5 seconds for inspire, 5 seconds for expire) for 5 minutes (https://www.amazon.com/Heart-coherence-365-guide-lasting-ebook/dp/B00LB6RYJW).

Good luck.

Gildas.

Le ven. 7 déc. 2018 à 20:54, Oleksandr Albul <olekdia@...> a écrit :
Hi,
Now it should be fixed in Prana Breath 8.3.0.
Regards,
Oleksandr.

Nadia Albul

Thanks a lot, Gildas! I will add this pattern to our wiki )