Topics

No Guru after purchasing subscription from Amazon

mseeya01

Hello Oleksandr and Nadia, I've read your FAQs but still after restarting my mobile and uninstalling and reinstalling vs 8.3.0_15 plus Amazon confirms that I have purchased the subscription. I still cannot access the Guru version.
And just in case you are checking for my account, I used a different email which I'm happy to supply as a message if you require it.
Can you help? Thank you. Kind Regards.

Nadia Albul

Hi Mseeya!

Thanks for your kind words, and sorry for your unpleasant experience!

Could you please specify the details about the problem? Mainly I need the following info:
Does the app keep encouraging you to get Guru version, do you see such dialogs?
Didn't you have any problems with internet connection while upgrading to Guru?
Have you restarted Prana Breath after the purchase?
Have you had an access to Guru version and it's gone, or haven't you ever have it available?
Your device name and Android version.

Looking forward to help you!

mseeya01

Hello Nadia,

I had been using Prana Breath for a couple for a few days then selected in ‎Settings Guru Version and chose to upgrade for 3 months using the Amazon Appstore app on my mobile phone which was successful. I then looked at my Amazon Account to make sure it was included which it is. I closed and restarted Prana Breath; even uninstalled and reinstalled but found when for example I tried to change the Theme; I receive the notification 'Available in Guru version'. This message has appeared in other areas too ie when adding a note to the Log. So in answer to your first question. It seems yes I keep getting a dialog box showing Available in Guru version.

But to answer all your other questions:

No, I didn't experience any Internet problems with upgrading to Guru version when I signed up for 3 months subscription.

Yes, I have restarted Prana Breath after the purchase.

No, I have never had access to the Guru version.

My device name is Blackberry Passport which uses Android 4.3 and Prana Breath runs beautifully on it.

Thank you to you Nadia and the Team. For a lovely product. I look forward to your reply.

mseeya01

Just to add, Sadly today still unable to use the Guru features.

Nadia Albul

Hi Marcia!

We are very sorry for your inconvenience, but the thing is, we are still unable to find out what exactly is wrong. All services for Amazon subscription worked fine as we tested them. A couple more questions so we can keep searching what's there:

What version of Prana Breath are you using (please see the numbers in About section in Options tab)?
Haven't you heard any fanfare sound and a special message right after you've upgraded to Guru?

Hopefully with your help we'll catch this nasty bug! Thanks for cooperation!

mseeya01

Hello Nadia, I understand and appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve this problem and in answer to your questions I'm using version 8.3.0_15. And no, there were no fanfare or special messages when I upgraded to Guru version. Although I have an invoice on Amazon to say that I have ordered the app for 3 months. It's not showing as a subscription, it's showing as an order.

Please note when I upgraded to Guru, it was while I was using the previous version not the one mentioned above. As when the upgrade did not take effect, I did as suggested in FAQs which failed then uninstalled and reinstalled the app which came up as this version mentioned above.

I am wondering, is it possible for you to cancel this order and I try upgrading with this version?

I await your reply. Thank you.

mseeya01

Thank you for the video example. My purchase looked different and I use the Android emulator that comes with the Blackberry. I include a screenshot of my screen attached. However I can confirm that Yes, I have purchased and paid for  apps from‎ amazon in the past.

Anyway here is the Purchasing screenshot. I look forward to hearing your recommendations. Thank you.

Take care now, Marcia

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.