Topics

Count up/count down #questions #timeplanner

yshrj009@...

Hi,
I need to restrict my movie time Daily and need bubble to look like countdown timer.
And track my daily study as count up. I can change time view as either of them. Is is possible to schedule restricts or something to workout both at same time without having to change it every time.

Nadia Albul

Hello Yshrj!

I think this is possible, and not in just one way. You can create the scheduled activity called "Movie time" and tap on this bubble in Logging tab, without the need to set the timer. Please make sure you have set "Remind once completed" alarm so you have a fullscreen alarm once the time is up (see this in "parameters" for the chosen category).

Or, you can set another default setting for Timer in Options tab -> Default values -> Timer.

Hopefully that will help!