Topics

Cannot activate full app from Amazon #questions

Micki Fox

Good Morning, I cannot activate the Pro version I bought from Amazon.

I reset both the app and reinstalled - nada.

Thank you for your expedited assistance to this matter.

Nadia Albul

Hello Mchoya!

I am sorry for the inconvenience! Could you please tell me, have you received the confirmation email regarding the purchase? What has happened right after you've made a purchase?

Best regards,
Nadia.

Micki Fox

Image

Good Afternoon Nadia,

I have attached the receipt from the upgrade.

After the upgrade, I observed absolutely nothing.

Micki Fox
mchoya33@...
414 / 248 - 6568 ) cellular