End day time #timeplanner

blumch3n.testet@...

Hi,
I would like to end my day after midnight e.g. 2am. Sometimes I finish activities during the night. Then I am no longer able to add time to or complete my activity bubbles because on time planner there are already the activities for the next day. Instead I have to add the finished activity manually for that last day.
Would it be possible to end the day in the early hours of the following day?
That would really help me!
Best wishes!

Nadia Albul

Hello Blumch,

Sorry, for some reason I didn't get the notification regarding your message.

Unfortunately, a day starts at 00:00 no matter what, at that is the moment the bubbles change. But, if you start logging at, let's say, 23:00 (11 pm) and continue logging till 4:00 (4 am), the logging process will not be interrupted and you'll have all the logging activities recorded as they are supposed to.

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul