Topics

weird sound bug on default training #bugs

Lili <fluttering.lili@...>

Hi

I've been using Prana breath for a week and I'm very glad about it.
Nevertheless I noticed a strange bug yesterday. After praticing one the default training as usual, I decided to add some new training patterns from your wiki database using the control tab (square and Chedvah breathing). The new patterns worked just fine. But when I praticed the default trainings again, the accompanying sound began to fade away after one minute or so : it worked well at first, then the background sound began to disappear from some phases, then the bell of phase transition, then the metronome, until complete silence after maybe 2 minutes (I had to follow the training on the screen only to finish it). As I didn't change anything but adding the new training patterns, I removed them to see if the sound would come back to normal. And it did. I tried to add and remove new training files several times and the result is always the same : if I add new training, the sound of default training fade away after a minute. If I remove the new training, the sound of default training is ok.

It's a bit frustrating because I'd like to have both default training and other preset training work fine.
I'm using a Nexus 5 with android 6.0.1.
If you need more information, please let me know. I would be glad to help you solve this.

Have a nice day
Elisabeth

Nadia Albul

Hello Elizabeth!

Thank you for the detailed and friendly bug report! And sorry for your unpleasant experience. It's a strange bug, really. Could you please change the sound styles and see if it's still like this? There are some strange bugs with "flute" phase transition sound that for some reason made a mess with the background sounds , while "Tibetan bowl" works just fine! But I'll note your details as a bug ticket and make sure Oleksandr sees it.

PS. Sorry about my late reply - it's busy summertime )

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul