Topics

Using Screenshots for Research Paper #questions

Tya Chuanromanee <tchuanro@...>

Hello,

I'm a Ph.D. student in human-computer interaction at the University of Notre Dame and I'm writing a paper about mobile breathing apps. I'd like to use a screenshot of your app to showcase the various types of apps on the market.

Do I have your permission to use a screenshot of your app for my paper?

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like more information about my paper.

Thanks,
Tee

Daria Kurguzova <kurguzovawork@...>

Hi Tee!

Yes, you can use a screenshot for your paper. Please, if you will have an electronic publication can you send it to us?

Good luck in your writings!

All the best,
Daria