Topics

Using Screenshots for Research Paper #questions

Tya Chuanromanee <tchuanro@...>

Hello,

I'm a Ph.D. student in human-computer interaction at the University of Notre Dame and I'm writing a paper about mobile breathing apps. I'd like to use a screenshot of your app to showcase the various types of apps on the market.

Do I have your permission to use a screenshot of your app for my paper?

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like more information about my paper.

Thanks,
Tee

Daria Kurguzova

Hi Tee!

Yes, you can use a screenshot for your paper. Please, if you will have an electronic publication can you send it to us?

Good luck in your writings!

All the best,
Daria