Topics

Use of "Respiration Pranique" on Mac or Pc #questions

Ideal Graf <iconandgraf@...>

Hello
I wish to share and help some friends to try your program Prana Breath but some have an iphone and one, an antic old nokia (that he loves :-) and would prefer to use his computer.

Is it possible to download and use pranabreath on mac and pc?
I found this and i was wondering if it was really coming from u.

Thanks a lot for your advice.
And for your very helpful and good vibes work for our breath and mental :-) It is so helpful and instrutive.

Kind regards

Stephanie

Nadia Albul

Hello Stephanie!

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

Well, we have only one app, and it's for Android, and here is why: https://olekdia.com/index.php?title=FAQ#Is_there_the_iOS_.2F_Blackberry_OS_version_of_this_app.3F . Anything else are pirate versions, and can be quite dangerous to download. But maybe one day we'll have it working for other platforms as well!