Topics

Trying to purchase the full version #questions

Stefano Marzo <stevini81@...>

Hi,
I am trying to purchase the full version of Prana Breath. The payment is refused tough. May I know how to proceed please? Thanks

Nadia Albul

Hello Stefano!

We are very sorry for that. For this very moment Google has some issues with our merchant account, and we do our best for it to be solved as soon as possible. Our team is not exited about that as well, as everything should be fine. Hopefully we'll have it all working in a day or two!

We hope you'll still be with us, and before that you can keep practicing some of 8 default patterns )

Stefano Marzo <stevini81@...>

That's great, thank you very much.