Topics

Translating the App to Albanian #translation

Luan K <luank.4@...>

Greetings,

I hope your doing well, and thank you for this wonderful app you have done. I would like to help you by translating to my mother tongue, Albanian.

I can assure you that I very well used to translate similarly as your guides says. I have been for many years head-translator for French company "Celsius-Online" (www.celsius-online.com) by translating their online games and their notices into Albanian language. So I am pretty sure I can do it for your app too, even tho I am new to meditation and yoga, but I am learning every day about, so it will be a boost for me by learning and translating to Albanian language.

Also there is a boom of yoga and meditation classes in Albania and Kosovo(whom speak primary Albanian), but there is no Albanian app that could help the interested people learning and practicing more at home or nature. Your app could fix this ! :)

Have the best of time
from Luan Kerleshi.

Nadia Albul

Hello Luan!

Thanks for your offer! So, are you eager to translate Prana Breath as a volunteer? All 33 languages that the app is translated to, are the result of volunteer help.