Topics

Subscription paid but guru version not available #guru

Romain Goadec <romain.goadec@...>

Hello,

I paid for the unlimited guru version 10€ for the infinite access on the 12/09/2019 (payment recorded on the 13/09/2019 by my bank). It was activated on the 12th, but since then it is on the free version again.

Could we find a way to fix this?

Thank you very much and have a great day.

Kind regards
Romain

Daria Kurguzova

Hi Romain!

We will definitely find the decision how to make everything work. Can you send me your order number please? You should've received it on your email when the app was purchased.

All the best,
Daria

Romain Goadec <romain.goadec@...>

Hello,

I looked in my mailbox and cannot find it. Is there a payment history in the play store ?
The payment of 10€ was made on the 12th of September around 1pm GMT+2. My bank account was debited on the 13th.
Let me know how we can resolve this.

Many thanks and have a nice day

Romain

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019, 17:11 Daria Kurguzova, <kurguzovawork@...> wrote:
Hi Romain!

We will definitely find the decision how to make everything work. Can you send me your order number please? You should've received it on your email when the app was purchased.

All the best,
Daria

Daria Kurguzova

Unfortunately we don't have any access to the payments and bank debits. We only can check the order status with the order number.
I know Google Play used to have this one https://pay.google.com/payments/u/0/home#activity
But I'm not sure if it still works. Look it up.
And try to find the order number again.
Also please check if you're logged in the account the purchase was made from. Maybe that's why it doesn't work.

Best wishes,
Daria