Topics

Sound problem #bugs

Mátó Péter <mato.peter@...>

Hi,

Your app is excellent, I really like it.

I have a little problem with guru version.

When today I try to use it, I experienced some problem with sound fadeing. My settings unchanged, but sound fade gone.

I find your app in the list of updateable apps, so I updated it, then restarted it, but the problem still exists. Can you help me?

Regards,
Peter

Nadia Albul

Hi Peter!

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Please check this out: https://pranabreath.info/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ#Sounds_not_working.3F and let me know if that worked.

Mátó Péter <mato.peter@...>

Yes, it works!

I don't understand, why is app's sound fade depends on animation duration :o, but it
is fact, it works now perfectly.

U R awesome :D

Bye,
Peter

Nadia Albul <lune.the.me@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. dec. 3., H, 17:35):

Hi Peter!

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Please check this out: https://pranabreath.info/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ#Sounds_not_working.3F and let me know if that worked.

Well, animation is not only cute moving pictures, but any changing states of sounds too. ) Just being curious, where have you found out it's a good idea to mess with animation duration?

Mátó Péter <mato.peter@...>

I found an article about speed up an android device by switching off window animations. I think,
that was a translated version of this:
or something like this.

That wrote: I need to switch off window animation. But I switched off every kind of animation, cause
I don't like this shiny thingies. It was wrong idea, now I see.

Best regards,
Peter