Topics

Sound file is broken or doesn't exist #bugs

Erkan Aka <erkanaka@...>

Hi Oleg,

I am using prana breath app guru version. I encountered an error as attached. I don't wanna reset and format that don't lost my records and stats. How can i fix it?

Oleksandr Albul

Hi Erkan,

It is a bug (reproduced when sound file has name with percent symbol %). I've already fixed it and it will be available in new release (hope in a week).
Sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,
Oleksandr.

Erkan Aka <erkanaka@...>

Dear Olek,

One week passed but we didn't received update not yet:) can you publish today please?  thank you

Oleksandr Albul

Hi Erkan,
The update will be available today. Sorry for the delay, a war was declared in my country and it was quite distracting news to continue to work.
After update please tell me if your issue is fixed.

Regards,
Oleksandr.

Erkan Aka <erkanaka@...>

hello Olek,
Get well soon. I hope it ends before the war begins.

Erkan Aka <erkanaka@...>

Hi Olek.
Get well soon. I hope you are ok?

Erkan Aka via Groups.Io <erkanaka=gmail.com@groups.io>, 29 Kas 2018 Per, 17:06 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

hello Olek,
Get well soon. I hope it ends before the war begins.

Oleksandr Albul

Hi,
Have rolled out the release. Please update. And change your background sound. Sound file shouldn't have percent symbol %

Regards,
Oleksandr.

Erkan Aka <erkanaka@...>

Hi Olek, thank you Ford update. It fixed.