Topics

Prana Breath Spanish #translation

+ Bertha + <bidelce@...>

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know that I can help you with Spanish translation for the wiki pages (as I see they are in English), and as I see everything else is already done.

Keep the great job with your app, it's great and it's helping me a lot other than with respiration exercises. I use it also for my post partum exercises which need high level of concentration and to count the seconds was too much, so the app is helping me a lot and I'm making progress!

Thank you again, I hope I can contribute!

Best regards,

Bertha Torres

Nadia Albul

Hello Bertha!

Thanks a lot for your enthusiasm! Soon I will send you the letter with all the details.

PS. My congratulations with the new beautiful life you've brought to this world! =)