Topics

[Prana Breath] Guru Version - Lifetime Subscripton #guru

Isaac de Morais <isaacdemorais@...>

Hi,

First all, congratualtion for the great App, it has change the way I face Pranayama.

I've bought the Guru version the Lifetime subscriptions, but only the multiple sounds sets was relesed. All the other Guru features, like more Training sets, are not still avariable.

How can I solve this?

Best regards,

Oleksandr Albul

Hi Isaac de Morais,
Thank you for your support.
Actually more trainings will not be imported right after guru version is unlocked (because it is too many, and not all people need them). So to import new trainings just go to "Control" tab > thank clikck on big round plus button, and choose "Download", after that you could read about addition training patterns and import them just by clicking on link with file name and ".trng" extension. For example "Pratiloma.trng"

Best regards,
Oleksandr Albul.

Isaac de Morais <isaacdemorais@...>

Thanks Oleksandr for your lovely answer.
It helped a lot!

Now, I'm having difficulties with the custom sounds.
I've set one, but the App uses this for whole training.
My need is to set up a particular sound for each phase of training.
How can I do that?

Thanks again.
Best regards,

Isaac de Morais

Em seg, 19 de nov de 2018 às 16:18, Oleksandr Albul <olekdia@...> escreveu:

Hi Isaac de Morais,
Thank you for your support.
Actually more trainings will not be imported right after guru version is unlocked (because it is too many, and not all people need them). So to import new trainings just go to "Control" tab > thank clikck on big round plus button, and choose "Download", after that you could read about addition training patterns and import them just by clicking on link with file name and ".trng" extension. For example "Pratiloma.trng"

Best regards,
Oleksandr Albul.

Nadia Albul

Hi Isaac!

For this very moment there is a possibility to add custom sound file for background sound style only. We're working on the feature you'd like!