Topics

No Guru version after purchase #features #guru

Kea Michelle <keamichelle108@...>

Hi ... I paid for the guru version but it seems to have been taken away from my phone and now I only have the basic version? Can you help?

Thank you

Kea

Lysander Verschuur <lysander.verschuur@...>

Hi, I payed for the guru version but I didn't get it. Please help to resolve.

Kind regards,
Lysander

Nadia Albul

Hello Kea!

Please make sure you've done everything described here: https://pranabreath.info/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ#I_have_payed_for_Guru_version.2C_but_the_app_looks_the_same._What_should_I_do.3F Please let me know if everything us fine now!

Hello Lysander!