Topics

Meizu M6s problem with Prana Breath #bugs

Jacqui Nokes <jacquinokes@...>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jacqui Nokes <jacquinokes@...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019, 09:25
To: <pranabreath@olekdia.groups.io>

Dear Oleksandr

Thank you for replying to my comment regarding a problem opening Prana Breath on my Meizu M6s. I'd be very pleased if you could help me solve it! I'm missing using it in my practice.

Kind regards
Jacqui

Nadia Albul

Hello Jacqui!

Thanks for your willingness to cooperate!

So here is how you can help us with a valuable debug info:
0. Please install abd drivers on your desktop (here is how https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/v )
1. In Developer options section of phone settings choose USB Debugging item.
2. Connect your device to your desktop via USB cable.
3. Depending your OS, type on Console or Terminal this: adb logcat and press Enter.
4. Run Prana Breath on your phone and see it crushes.
5. Copy the text you see from the Terminal, at least 500 strings. Send it to me so I can show it to Oleksandr.

That would really help!