Topics

Kriya Yoga pattern #practice

Swamini Tattvavidyananda Saraswati <tattvavidya@...>

Om

Dear Sir

I was intiated to Kriya yoga breathing by a Kriya yoga master. So I guess you can find it with those who practice Kriya yoga. It is always passed on from master to a student.

With best wishes
Tattvavidyananda

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019, 7:44 PM <noreply@... wrote:
Google Play Logo

Hello,

We wanted to let you know the developer of the Android app Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate, has replied to the Google Play review you wrote for it on Feb 28, 2019.

Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate
Your rating:★★★★★

 a great app. you can create your own breathing ratios ...for example i do some kriya breathing . it was great to add that

Developer response:
Thank you Swamini! Would gladly add this pattern, could you please share the source link for this kind of breathing?

Edit review

If you would like to discuss your issues in more detail with the developer, you can contact the developer directly by emailing Oleksandr Albul or replying to this email.

Developer replies must adhere to the Posting Guidelines. If you have concerns about the developer's reply to your review, please contact Google.

If you don't want to receive further notifications when developers reply to your reviews, you may opt out.

Sincerely,
The Google Play Team

Nadia Albul

Hello Tattvavidyananda!

I see. It seems like every pattern is unique, plus we have to refer to some written sources to be sure the pattern is safe to be recommended. Thanks for your reply anyway!