Topics

How to get new patterns #questions #guru

Kapil Agrawal <iitian.kapil@...>

Dear Oleksandr,

Thanks for creating this wonderful application prana breath. I have been doing meditation and pranayama for a few years now and stuck to your app only a few months back. I have already purchased the Guru version for perpetuity.
I am currently unable to connect to wiki page to download various more pranayama. Kindly help

Kapil

Nadia Albul

Hello Kapil!

Thanks a lot for your kind words (Olek reads them as well)!

Please make sure you get new patterns the ways you can see here: https://olekdia.com/index.php?title=Get_new_patterns
Please let me know if you got it right!

Kapil Agrawal <iitian.kapil@...>

Dear Nadia,

That was really helpful. Had been struggling to download new patterns. Finallly, I was able to download exercises using your link. I am still unable to access Wiki page from within the application (info or download).

Thanks :)
Regards,
Kapil Agrawal
9969223614

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 at 18:16, Nadia Albul <lune.the.me@...> wrote:
Hello Kapil!

Thanks a lot for your kind words (Olek reads them as well)!

Please make sure you get new patterns the ways you can see here: https://olekdia.com/index.php?title=Get_new_patterns
Please let me know if you got it right!

Kapil Agrawal <iitian.kapil@...>

apparently there seem to be some issues with your domain https://pranabreath.info/

Regards,
Kapil Agrawal
9969223614

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 at 15:59, Kapil Agrawal <iitian.kapil@...> wrote:
Dear Nadia,

That was really helpful. Had been struggling to download new patterns. Finallly, I was able to download exercises using your link. I am still unable to access Wiki page from within the application (info or download).

Thanks :)
Regards,
Kapil Agrawal
9969223614

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 at 18:16, Nadia Albul <lune.the.me@...> wrote:
Hello Kapil!

Thanks a lot for your kind words (Olek reads them as well)!

Please make sure you get new patterns the ways you can see here: https://olekdia.com/index.php?title=Get_new_patterns
Please let me know if you got it right!

Hello Kapil!

We've had some website maintenance work those days. Maybe you've caught that moment ) Hopefully it's all working now!