Topics

How to cancel the automatic payment #questions

Aude Amstutz <amstutzaude@...>

Hi,

I'm Aude and I use your app when I can.
It's a very good tool you made, thanks for creating this !

I have taken the Guru Version for a year. I didn't thought it could be an subscription and I'd like to know how to cancel the automatic payment..

Regards,
Aude AMSTUTZ

Daria Kurguzova

Hi Aude!