Topics

Guru Version on Amazon #guru

Sascha Lichtenberg <saslic@...>

Hallo,

i bought the upgrade for the Guru version of prana breath and I got the information on the device, with which I bought it, that the app is now upgraded but on my other device (cell phone) was no upgrade. I uninstalled it and installed it new, but it will not get the upgrade for the Guru version. Maybe you can give me a clue how I can fix that. I bought it at the amazon appstore and the order number is: D01-1411618-0031004. Greetings,

Sascha Lichtenberg

Nadia Albul

Hello Sascha!

It's very unpleasant experience, sorry about that! Could you please provide us more info about your device, its name and model, and OS version you're using?